Monday, August 29, 2011

Do I Dare???

This is one DIY that literally makes me sick to my stomach with fear of a big ole' disastrous mess!

As you know I am working on my DC home office (super excited) and I can picture exactly how I would like the finished product to look.  However, one key piece I am lusting for is NO WHERE to be found. 
I have been on the hunt for an 8 x 10 pink (preferably hot pink) chevron rug. 
The darling Cassandra of Coco + Kelley and Rue Mag directed me to the most perfect rug but, had to pump the breaks when I saw the size.

I've continued the hunt today but, now officially think I have bumped my head and lost my mind because I am actually considering taking matters into my own hands and making the rug!?



diy via
  
Am I crazy to take on this challenge?  Have I completely lost it?
Please tell me my dear DC readers you know exactly where I can find one darling pink chevron rug?!

dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...