Wednesday, August 3, 2011

For The Love Of Cooking

The majority of my life I have been the pickiest eater…Like seriously the wait staff at restaurants probably huddle around in the kitchen to laugh or actually they probably throw things because of my ridiculous requests!
So when I decided to study couture fashion aboard in Paris I was terrified of what I would eat while I was there. I mean I was ok with all the cheese, pasta, croissants, and WINE but, could I seriously live off these few items for over a month? Then I tasted my first crepe…Hallelujah, seriously I heard angels sing with each and every bite!
Every street corner seem to have a little French man selling a delicious crepe and the best part, there are so many varieties…It was official, I was NOT going to starve to death in Paris!

So this week I bring you...a smorgasbord of crepes!

Strawberry White Chocolate Mousse


Banana Nutella
(my fave)


Ice Cream Crepe


Smoked Salmon & Scrambled Egg


Summer Vegetable


Ok...I now have to hop a flight to Paris for a mouth watering crepe!

What's your fave?!

dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...