Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fall in Love...

The first day of Fall has come and gone and even though the days have began to get shorter, the 95 degree weather doesn't feel very fall like to me!  I am completely a summer time girl but every year I get so excited when the leaves begin to change, football season starts, and I get the chance to wear fabulous coats and oh fall brings some of the most to die for shoes!!

How's the weather in your city?  Has fall officially began or are you still fighting the heat as we are in North Carolina?!

Hope these pics inspire and excite you for fall!!








Happy Fall!

Xoxo-- Tiffany


2 comments:

  1. I love all the pumpkins piled up in the fireplace - cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the pumpkins too and the adorable paintings on them!

    Thanks for stopping by Delightfully Chic...Have a wonderful weekend!

    ox- Tiffany

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...