Friday, May 10, 2013

If the Music is Good, You *Dance* {#Dchic Top TEN Downloads}

Happy Gatsby Day!!
I have been patiently waiting for The Great Gatsby movie remake to hit the big screen since the first release date of Christmas Day! The day is here and I have decided, being the amazing daughter that I am, to wait just two more days (feeling like an eternity) until Mother’s Day to watch with my sweet Mama!!
For all those going to see tonight, I envy you. For those of you like me who are waiting another few days, I have two songs from the amazing soundtrack included in this week’s Top 5 Downloads!

“A Little Party Never Killed Nobody” by Quantum Hits
“Young and Beautiful” by Lana Del Rey

Two other songs I have to make mention of are by twin Canadian sisters Tegan and Sara Quin. “Closer” and “I was a fool” are just two of their songs off their latest album Heartthrob and let me just say, picking only two tracks was next to impossible when I absolutely adore all of them.
The last six songs I’ve kept in rotation since last week. A few to make you dance, a couple to turn your “swag” on to, and one you and your girlfriends can sing to the top of your lungs, flexing the golden pipes!

So turn up the volume and push play!!


Ps- you will need to have a Spotify account to listen- it's free to sign-up
You can link-in with your facebook as well.

In case you missed my post on Tuesday- stop by and check out Mariah Carey’s new song #Beautiful featuring Miguel.  I’ve dubbed it my song of Summer 2013!

dc signature

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...