Friday, May 31, 2013

If the Music is Good, You *Dance* {#Dchic Top 5 Downloads}

It has been another crazy week with taking care of the pup {who might I add had a great checkup this morning...#happydance} and snoozefest adult type stuff like dentist appointment, car inspection, insurance policy adjustments (apparently I think I'm a nascar driver every time I get behind the wheel).
The one thing that keeps me somewhat sane during all the madness is my afternoon runs.
I use to despise running- seriously unless I was being chased, it just was not going to happen.
But, for the last 3 years or so I have become slightly obsessed!!
Since, I am behind on everything, I thought today I would share my fave songs that help me get my run on.  Hopefully, by next week I will be caught up with life and can share some new releases with ya!

Ps- you will need to have a Spotify account to listen- it's free to sign-up
You can link-in with your facebook as well.

AND...I know you're thinking Ice Cube?? Isn't that a little slow?? BUT, I swear this is one of the best songs to workout to...My run surely gets extra swaggerish when it comes on.

Happy Weekend Lovebugs!!

dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...