Thursday, March 1, 2018

One of the Most MAJOR SALES of the Year

One of my  favorite sales of the year is here!
If you love designer items, or just a higher quality overall, but sometimes feel like your bank account doesn't like them quite as much...THIS IS THE SALE FOR YOU!!


That's right!! It's a ShopBop Sale!!
The more you spend the more you save!  Just enter CODE - GOBIG18 and the discounts will be applied to your order!!


I've rounded up over Twenty items I'm adding to my shopping cart to help you sort through all the amazing finds!  This is definitely the time to update your wardrobe for spring and save big!




one two three
four five six
seven eight nine ten










eleven twelve thirteen
fourteen fifteen sixteen
seventeen eighteen nineteen
twenty twenty-one twenty-two  



After you shop you have to spill the details on your favorite items with me!!
 
dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...