Tuesday, February 20, 2018

The Gaither Kitchen: Buffalo Cauliflower Bites

On Super Bowl Sunday I shared these delicious Buffalo Cauliflower Bites with all of you on my Instagram Stories and I had an overwhelming response of followers reach out for the recipe.

 So today I am sharing this super easy vegetarian bite size appetizer.  


Gather your Ingredients   

1 tbsp Butter 
1/2 cup Milk 
1/2 cup Water 
1 head Cauliflower 
2 tsp Garlic powder 
3/4 cup all-purpose flour - adjust as needed 
cauliflower should be coated but not dripping
1 tsp Paprika 
1/4 tsp Pepper, ground 
1/4 tsp Salt 
1 tsp Cumin 


Make Some Magic 


1. Preheat oven to 430F 

2. Line baking sheet with parchment paper (this helps with sticking and helps with cleanup)

3. Wash cauliflower and cut into bite-sized florets

4. In a mixing bowl mix water, milk, flour, and all spices together – again mix until the cauliflower is coated but not dripping

5. The fun part – dip cauliflower into batter or if you are like me and always in a hurry, dump all cauliflower into the mixing bowl and give them a quick toss.  Shake off excess batter and space out cauliflower on parchment lined baking sheet

6. Bake for 20-25 mins and then give a good toss about 10-15 mins into cooking – 
this helps brown all sides

7. After you give them a turn start making your buffalo sauce.  In a saucepan melt butter and buffalo sauce together on low heat

8. Once cauliflower has cooked removed and gently toss in the buffalo sauce you prepared

9. Return cauliflower back to over to bake an additional 12-18 minutes. 
  Baking longer will help to crisp them. I also on the last minute turn the oven to broil (watching very closely) just to give an extra crisp. 

10. Plate and serve with dipping sauce of choice.  I of course went for my favorite…ranch!


And there you have it!   
 

Super easy, delicious, and meat free!


Happy Dipping! 



dc signature

SHOP THE POST

1 comment:


  1. Hey beautiful! Really amazing recipe! Congratulations for the post and the pretty blog!

    I'd love to share new things with you, would you like to follow each other?

    If so, please subscribe at my channel on YouTube and I'll follow you in your channel, blog, pinterest, etc!

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiz6_VKqn5zmQvOJM9wbJ_g?view_as=subscriber



    Just subscribe on it and leave a message to me, I'll know it and retribute S2!!



    Kisses

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...