Tuesday, December 29, 2015

We Found Your New Years Eve Frock

This New Year’s Eve will be a little different.  There will be no champagne toasts, no heels, or eye catching sequin dresses, and most likely there will probably not even be any lipstick. Chances are this year when the ball drops you will find me snuggled on the couch with my handsome husband, in my most comfortable pj’s, with a messy bun plopped on top of my head, accessorized by one big ole round belly that I am absolutely in love with!  With that being said, I still love a good NYE frock and decided since I won’t be out and about cheers-ing the new year I could at least share my top picks to help you all decide on your look for the evening. 
 Shop Your NYE Look
 

 Shop Your NYE Look
 
Illusion
Cutout
Lace
Shop Your NYE Look

Embellished 
Body Con
Mini
 
dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...