Monday, September 14, 2015

First Comes Love...


So where have I been hiding, some of you might be asking?
Well, for a few months now Scott and I along with our amazing families have been keeping the best kept secret that in March 2016 we will be blessed with a tiny little miracle.  We could not be more excited and grateful for the opportunity to become “Mama” and “Daddy”!  This experience so far has been life changing for the better.  I have felt joy, fear, and a whole slew of emotions since the day we found out.  Did I mention it took 6 HPTs  and 2 blood tests for it to FINALLY sink in that YES, we are pregnant and we are going to be parents!

  
Hearing the heartbeat  and seeing our little “Baby G” for the first time was truly something  no words can describe.  I felt so relieved to see he/she was growing just as it should be.  Another fun fact- I cried from the moment we arrived at our first doctor’s appointment until we left.  I was a big ball of nerves and happy all rolled into one!  A male nurse looked at Scott at one point and patted him on his leg and said “you are going to get through this”!  Hilarious!


Lastly, I promise not to go all mommy blogger on you however, 
I make no promises that there won’t be a post here or there!  
 Especially this week now that the amazing news is out!





Brittany Blake of Brittany Blake Photography who is my very dear friend and amazing photographer captured the celebration of our 1st year of marriage in these gorgeous shots along
with our very first picture as a family of three!  I am forever grateful to her, our friendship, and her talent!  From our proposal, to our engagement session, to the announcement of Baby Gaither, she captures all of the most important times of our lives. We can’t thank you enough Britt Britt!


dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...