Monday, December 29, 2014

Quote Of The Week {That's a Wrap}

My 32nd year in 2014 has been nothing short of amazing.   
From saying “YES” to the man of my dreams and then finally saying “I DO” on August 2nd.  
 From putting my “Bachelorette Pad” townhome that I called home for almost 6 years on the market, to closing on our first home together and what I am fairly certain will be our “forever home”. 
 From having a big brother that I wasn’t so sure would ever settle down, to finally popping 
the question to his one true love…is it September 5th yet?!  
 I have gained family, friends, and love this year.   
 I thank God for all the blessings of 2014 and I can hardly stand the wait for all that is to 
come in 2015!  




dc signature

1 comment:

  1. Wedding parties are a part of our society, every couple have their own wishes with their marriage how they will organize it. And how to make it special to all and memorable. Wedding Outfit is everyone's main point of attraction. Every couple want unique dresses . Click to search for your favorite wedding trend and outfit .
    bridesmaid dresses

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...