Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Little Friday Blog Party {Link Up}

Last week I swear was the longest week in America and now this week seems to be flying by!
I feel like I am behind on everything in life and I'm totally gonna have to just set aside a "me" day to accomplish a few things.  Now...to pick a date that has somewhat of a clear schedule! 

If this is your first time stopping by the #Dchic Blog Party, welcome darlin'!  If you are a seasoned party animal...pop the bubbly (per usual) and welcome all the new bloggers with a toast! 
***
I am so tickled with every new reader and follower to the delightfully chic blog!
Right now I'm on a hunt to find at least 7 new readers and reach 400 blog followers!

So...I need your help! 
After linking up below, make sure you follow (right side bar) the #Dchic blog and then help spread the word that now through tomorrow at midnight we are hosting a fab link-up party!
Send your friends, blogger friends, facebook friends, twitter followers, etc...on over to join the fun!

Are yall ready to spread this festive event?!
Should we do like a "wolfpack gang" on three?! 

1, 2, 3...GO! 


**Would you like to co-host?!**
 Send over an email with a link to your blog and we will get you scheduled and all set up!


DelightfullyChic
dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...