Monday, July 9, 2012

Quote Of The Week

First off, my apologies for going all MIA on ya last week. 
My sweet daddy who turned 70 on  July 4th (the most appropriate birthday for a firecracker like himself) decided for his special day he wanted him and I to take a father-daughter weekend trip to Florida!  So, we did just that and it was a BLAST!  Lots of memories to cherish for a lifetime!
I promise to try to post pics soon but for now here is one of my faves!


I adore and love this man more than anything!  He is truly my hero!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Now on to this weeks quote...I leave for my annual "ShowStopper" (as it has rightfully been titled for several years now) girls beach trip.  I look forward to this trip every year!  My closest girlfriends and I spend a long weekend giggling and doing the most absurd and hilarious things we can think of! 
There is no better quote to fit this week than one that we all love...

Make it a great week...

dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...