Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sunday Sanctuary

My guy was home this weekend from Florida which puts an immediate smile on my face!
We attended one of the most gorgeous weddings I think I have ever been to, so intimate so pure.  Then there was my guys 31st birthday (let the celebration begin) and to wrap up the weekend...Mother's Day!

I have been blessed with the most AMAZING "mama"...she has taught me to love, to be kind, to take pride in my work, and to live a christian life...just to name a few.  I hope and pray that one day when I am blessed with a child of my own I am half the mother she has been to me!!

Isn't she a looker?!
Make sure to hold your mom just a few extra seconds today when you hug her and say
"Happy Mother's Day" 
love and compassion can be the greatest gift of all...

So how has your weekend been??

I plan to spend the rest of my Sunday relaxing and enjoying the beautiful weather...It's gorgeous today...all my windows are open and slightest breeze is blowing through my house...Ahhh what a way to wrap up another fab weekend!
I would love to have a front porch swing like this weeks Sunday Sanctuary!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, you guys look adorable!

    Your mommy is as gorgeous as you...I can see the resemblance!

    Hope you had an amazing day.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...