Thursday, December 1, 2016

Hello Old Friends and Happy December

Well hello there friends!  It's been a while.  Far too long if you ask me!  Blogging with a little one has been almost next to impossible while also working full-time! However, I am still extremely determined to figure out the whole work-life, mom-life, blog-life balance.  So let's not waste another second.

December has always been one of my favorite months to blog simply because I get to share so many pretty things with you all and dream a little.

Today I'm sharing 3 items I'd love to see under the Christmas tree this year with my name on them.

First up, the Crosley Turntable.  Honestly, I don't care what color it is or any real specific features.  I just want to drop the needle in the grove and hear amazing music.


Next on the lists, what good is a record player without the vinyl?


Albums on the left can be found at Crate and Barrel.  Pick up my faves on the right from Urban Outfitters.

Last on the list...a new wallet! I have this black Coach wristlet that somehow turned into my permanent wallet and it makes NO SENSE at all!  Ok, pre Fiona it made perfect sense (to me that is), but now I need easy access when paying for things and juggling Miss Fi.  

The Henri Bendel Organizer Wallet would be a dream!


What's on your list this year?

Looking for more Delightfully Chic?  
Follow along as I share daily happenings on our Instagram feed. 

dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...