Thursday, November 19, 2015

Your Thanksgiving Tablescape





A week from today we will all gather around the Thanksgiving table to give thanks along with our loved ones and eat until we are dizzy!  
If you are hosting this gathering at your home, it’s time to start thinking about one very important piece of the puzzle.
Table Décor!


(image via Apartment 34)

I am off the hook this year thanks to my mother-in-law who is hosting for not only our family, but my sister-in-law's soon to be new family along with the entire Gaither gang.  However, if I were pulling together the table for the main event, here are a few pieces I would incorporate in my tablescape.



This fall I have had a major obsession with  petrified wood and green jarrahdale pumpkins
so they would surely land on the my table.  Magnolia leaves for me compliment 
just about every look.  Keep them their vibrant green hue or mist them with a gold
metallic paint to dress up your tablescape even more.


Shop The Look 


 dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...