Monday, November 2, 2015

Quote of the Week {Weekend Wrap Up}

I hope you all had a happy and safe Halloween and 
didn't get into too much mischief!

We had a somewhat busy but fun weekend!

Friday night we went to dinner with our dear friends who are
newly engaged!  We couldn't be more happy for these two
and so glad we got to celebrate them with a fun dinner to hear
all the amazing details!



On Saturday I was up early working on Baby G's nursery!
I put on a little Billie Holiday and Ella Fitzgerald 
and had the most perfect bonding moment with my little one 
as we celebrated the big 20 Weeks and halfway point!

Saturday night! It was time to handout a few treats and
then Scott and I went out with my bestie and a little Sky from Paw Patrol 
and the most precious little dinosaur you've ever seen. You should hear her roar! 

Ready and waiting for the kiddos to arrive! 
I had to keep Scott away from the candy! 



Sunday it was more DIY's and projects around the house.
Then we had lunch with our Mama's and wrapped up the rainy 
weekend with a fall favorite!  Hot Apple Cider!

I usually like to mix our Biltmore Wassail with red wine (beyond amazing)
but this year I will have to keep on mixing with cider!  Just as amazing! 


***

Can you believe it's November?! 
Do you feel the holiday spirit starting to take over?!
I sure do!  I am trying to be extra patient and wait a couple more
weeks before Santa's Workshop completely explodes at our house. 
I love love love decorating for Christmas! I personally think every room 
should have a little holiday spirit in it!

Wishing you all a wonderful week
and I really hope this quote reminds you to always give thanks.
Be it November, the month of Thanks or any other day of the year.

 



dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...