Monday, November 23, 2015

Quote of the Week {Weekend Wrap Up}



Happy Monday and Happy Thanksgiving Week!
How was your weekend?!  Scott and I had plans to go to Charlotte on Friday to spend the weekend with our dear friends and meet their precious little boy that just arrived in September, but I was “fortunate” enough to come down with the nasty head cold that seems to be going around these days. YUCK!  From the moment I arrived home on Friday to Sunday night there was a whole lot of pj wearing and couch bonding time.  I did manage to muster up some energy on Saturday to do a little Christmas decorating. (pics to come) We also got in a late lunch and the of course, the obligatory Starbucks run. On our way back home we stopped by Lowe's to pick up paint samples.  That’s right!  I have another room redo on the brain.  When you spend an entire weekend in your family room staring at the walls you have contemplated changing since the day you moved in you start making some decisions.  I have decided to change our grey walls to...drum roll please…WHITE!  For those that know me well I know this is hardly a shocker, but it is 100% the clean and crisp canvas 
I need to move forward with the décor I envision within this room.

I probably have about 40 color swatches of white paint at this point.
Who knew there were so many shades of white?!  While I am still deciding on the exact shade we will go with, here are few rooms that completely inspire me.



 

(images via pinterest)

And of course, your quote of the week!
May today and everyday you be thankful for the little things!



dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...