Monday, August 3, 2015

Quote of the Week {Weekend Wrap Up}

This past weekend Scott and I celebrated our 1st Wedding Anniversary! 
It has been the most incredible first year of marriage.  I couldn't have dreamed of a 
more amazing year.  I thought I would share with you all a glimpse into our special day 
August 2, 2014 in celebration! 

 I can't even tell you how many times over the past year 
I have watched this highlight video and the full wedding video.  
Every time it brings back so many happy memories and tears!

***

We have been on the go for what seems like the entire summer so we decided to 
keep things simple and sweet.  We started the weekend off with a drive in the ’48 to my 
favorite little restaurant, Skids Drive In followed by a movie, Exodus
great movie even though we both fell asleep while watching!  

 Saturday we took a mini day trip to Raleigh to do a little Flea Market shopping 
and even took in the Museum of Natural Sciences.   




Saturday night, that sweet husband of mine surprised me with dinner at 
Green Valley Grill in Greensboro.  


 Sunday, we showered each other with love and meaningful gifts!
AND THEN...it was time to put on our work clothes and take care of business
around The Gaither house!  My latest piece of furniture I am refinishing got its first
coat of paint!  I so can't wait to show you all the finished product! 
I just know it's going to be a beaut! 

***

How was your weekend?!
This week I say we focus on happiness! 

dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...