Thursday, August 13, 2015

Calling a Spade a Spade

Remember last week when I was questioning what in the world
was going on with me??! 
Sometimes you just have to call a spade a spade!
It's official, no more hiding it!  I am DONE with summer
and ready for fall!! WHAT? Does that make me fall girl now?
I told Scott just this past week it was taking everything I have 
not to break out the fall decor! My goal is hold off until after Labor Day weekend, but
the struggle is real and I'm making no promises.  He tried to tame my urge last week
by picking up fall scented goodies for the house, but I think his plan backfired! 

As I try to contain myself today I am just going to share
more inspiration that isn't as over the top fall.  Think of it as more
of a gentle transition to fall. There's no red, no orange, no yellow.
Just perfection!





Ok, I lied, I just can't help myself...BAM!



 Happy Fall Yall! 
What still too soon?!
 
 
dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...