Wednesday, April 11, 2018

My April Wish List



You know how there are those items that you want and then those that you need...
 
Well... I NEED every single one of these and I don't believe for a second any of these are a "want"!
That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
 
 
 
 
 
April Wish List
 
First up - this Malibu Skye Straw Bucket Bag is giving me life and um...yeah it's $68

Kendra Scott just launched her candle collection and I have yet to smell however, it's KS and we know we are all going to immediately love every scent!

American Eagle is a store that I haven't shopped in like YEARS, but I have to give it to them! Lately I am finding super adorable clothes at AE and recently some crazy amazing sandals at awesome prices. I've never been a huge fan of pink, but lately I seem to be gravitating to the softer tones like these perfect for spring and summer sandals.  
 
Let's be real...Fixer Upper might have come to an end, but Jo Jo is here to stay.  I am so excited to get my hands on her new cookbook!  

Ok! Let's talk the Opal House Collection!! It screams Anthropologie, but is crazy affordable and I need pretty much the whole collection! HA! I will most likely do a completely separate post on OH to show yall all the amazing items, but let's start with two items that I would love to add in our downstairs bathroom! The teal blue soap dispenser - this color is everything! The palm leaf canvas prints are pretty much what I'm counting on to pull this space together! 
They are sold as a set for only $74!! 

Last, if you have followed me for any length of time you know that I developed melasama during pregnancy.  This pretty much meant that my carefree days of soaking up sun rays were over.  I've always used spf on my face, but now I also toss on a hat! This Madewell straw hat is just what I need for our beach trips this year! 

So I have to know...Have you shopped the Opal House Collection?
What did you purchase? What did you love?
 
 



dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...