Monday, December 11, 2017

Gift Guide - The Hostess


We are officially in the holiday season and with so many parties happening I thought I would round up a collection of hostess gifts to give to those women and men out there cooking, decorating, and planning every little detail to make the most magical and memorable holiday party for us to enjoy.  The simplest gift will mean so much!


PS…Some of these gifts would also make awesome stocking stuffers!!





Shop the Hostess Collection

1. Tic Tac Toe $19.99 - I really hope Santa brings me a set (fingers crossed)







8. Voluspa Champagne Candle $27 - My all time fave candle

9. Monogram Mug $4.99

10. Salad Tongs $10.99


12.  Cutting Board $163 For the hostess that you reallllllly love ;) 

dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...