Wednesday, July 22, 2015

For the Love of Cooking {Beachside Skinny}

Tomorrow I am going back into vacation mode and 
headed to the place I love most.  
The place where salt fills the air and 
sand stays in my hair. 
I can't wait to work on my tan lines and just RELAX!
I plan to do absolutely nothing more than soak up rays and 
maybe fish off the dock. 

While I am in chill mode I'm sure I will want to reach for a
snack in between my turns to even my tan.  
I found this dip and I think it might be just what I am looking for!

Skinny Poolside {Beachside} Dip

{What you'll need}

8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
1 red bell pepper, finely diced
1 jalapeno, seeded, finely diced  (I might actually use a yellow or green bell pepper)
 1 small can black olives, finely diced
15 ounce can corn, drained
1 packet ranch seasoning
 
 Dump everything into a bowl and start stirring it together. As the vegetables start to release a little of their water, the mixture will come together much easier. Continue stirring until well combined.
Serve immediately or store in the fridge, covered, for up to 24 hours. The longer the dip sets, the more water the vegetables will release.
Serve with crackers or chips.
 
Recipe Via Buns In My Oven
 
dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...