Friday, October 4, 2013

If the Music is Good, You *Dance* {#Dchic Top 5 Downloads}

Happy Weekend!
So am I one of the only people to still watch Grey’s Anatomy like religiously? Last night I swear I couldn’t even get into the show for obsessing over all the great music in the episode! Kendrick Lamar’s “Swimming Pools” came on and I literally stopped to see if my computer or phone was playing the song-I loved it, but how random to be on Grey’s? The best part of the entire show for me was the last few minutes when all the couples were coming together. I’m a TOTAL sucker as you know for romance and the John Legend song “You and I” that was playing during these last few scenes would make any girl smitten!

Hope you enjoy this week’s playlist and have an amazing weekend full of laugher and love!

dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...