Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I Spy {Fringe Round-Up}

If I could pick any other decade to have lived in, it would most definitely have been the 60's. To be more exact, late 60’s into the early 70’s! Never mind the fact that my extra fine, stick straight hair would have been the sought after look (for once in its life) but, hippie/bohemian style has always been a look I adore and gravitate to.
In middle school my room looked like a time warp back to the 70’s. From floor to ceiling, corner to corner, my bedroom was covered in dream catchers, peace signs, tie-dyed coffee filters (yes you heard correct- Miss DIY even in my younger days), and every light bulb had been switched out from white to green, red, blue, and of course the absolutely necessary black light. Hello, it made my posters glow and reflected ever so perfectly off of my lava lamp.
There was just something about the thought of being a “flower child” that just seemed right.
So, the idea of rocking fringe makes me immediately want to pullout a pair of oval shaped shades and throw up a peace sign!

What about you? 
What decade do you believe you were destined for?!

Shop the Look

1. Top Shop Fringe Aztec Bralet
2. Wildfox Bang Fringed Tee
3. Top Shop Leather Fringe Earrings
4. BaubleBar Tribal Shield Necklace
5. Urban Outfitters Minnetonka Maui Fringe Sandal
6. Urban Outfitters Embroidered Fringe Hobo Bag
7. Free People Charkra Fringe Scarf
8. Free People Nightcap Fringe Shorts
9. Free People Fringed Crocheted Raglan Dress
dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...