Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I Spy: Outdoor Perfection

Happy Summer (Solstice) Day!!

The time has come to kick off my favorite season...OK who am I kidding, it's been summer in my world since March!

As soon as the workday is behind me I plan to spend every remaining second of the longest day of the year outside.  Preferably with my girlfriends and a citrusy cocktail in hand!

How are you spending the day? 
  
Hostessing a garden party?

Relaxing with a good book and picnic?

Boating with friends?
If so feel free to pick me up on your way!

Ahh...soaking in the first rays of summer?
This is where you will find me all weekend long!


However you spend your day, make it memorable one and enjoy every moment!

images via
1, 2, 3, 4

dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...