Thursday, February 2, 2012

Calling Bluffs and Making Skinnies

To all the groundhogs out there...I'm calling your bluff!!
6 more weeks of winter...what are you thinking??

I  officially have decided to declare it spring...46 days early!

I'm kicking the dream of warmer weather off with the super bowl this weekend and a bev that SCREAMS paradise!

Skinny Beer-Garita's



And... that's right i said...SKINNY

Servings: 6 oz.
Serving Size: 4 beer-garitas
Calories: 192
Fat: 0 g
Carbs: 6.2 g
Fiber: 0.2 g
Protein: 0.2 g


Find the recipe here at Eat Yourself Skinny...one of my new favorite blogs!

dc signature

1 comment:

  1. Awww seeing this just made my day, thank you SO much for sharing!! Your blog is super cute and I'm a new follower! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...