Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome 2011...

I honestly believe the last day of 2010 was my BEST day of 2010!  I'm not sure if it was the sunny 80 degree weather and warm breeze of south Florida, the beach and sand between my toes, the yummy cocktails, the reggae music, the new friends, the palm trees, the fact that a year is coming to an end and a new fresh year is starting or the fact I had my handsome fella to share the amazing day with?!  Whatever the reason, I'm thankful to all! ; )  


Today we are heading to one of my favorite places to dine, Pasha's!  Some of you may remember my very first post was about the day I fell in love with Pasha's!

What are your plans?! How will you spend your first day of 2011?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...