Monday, October 12, 2015

Quote of the Week {Weekend Wrap Up}

Happy Monday! 
Today is flying by!  I just looked at the time and realized I was behind schedule!
So how was your weekend?  I have to be honest, I did absolutely nothing glamorous or
photo worthy.  Scott has been working like crazy lately so on Saturday I got a
little QT in with Sweet Mama and yall will never guess what we did!

We played Cinderella!  Oh yea, we dusted, mopped, vacuumed, and did lots
of laundry!  We even got Daddy in on the fun at one point and moved a
few pieces of furniture! Sounds awful right? WRONG!! I love love love
Saturday’s where you stay in your pj’s all day with a messy bun on top
of your head and clean the house from top to bottom.
I am so ADD so having Mama around really helps keep me on track.
Once the work was done, we ventured out in the rain to do a little
shopping and pick up dinner for my hard working hubby!

Sunday, I just couldn’t help myself, I was back at it.  Organizing
and getting the house up to Danny Tanner standards! I’m guessing only
children of the 80’s will get this reference! Haha

Scott joined the fun on Sunday and climbed up on the roof to fix a gutter
that fell off during the crazy wind and rain storms last week.  If you
know Scott you know this is major because he does NOT do heights!
Shortly after this pic Scott was called into work and  Mama had just stopped by
so, per usual, I trapped her!  We planted mums and worked in the yard!
I think it's safe to say we had a productive and fun weekend!




********

With all the cleaning talk and the fun I have doing just that,
I found the most perfect quote for yall this week!
AND, it's from one of my childhood favorites!



dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...