Friday, October 23, 2015

Fashion Fix Friday {Over the Knee Boot}

A look I think it’s probably safe to say we are all loving this fall is the ever 
flirty and sultry over the knee boot.

There is just something I think all of us girls experience when we slip into our boots 
and they bring a sense of confidence and chicness to our wardrobe.  
 No matter the heel height they always seem just right!



Here are 6 over the knee boots for every price point that I am dying over!  
 I am kindly asking for anyone who loves me dearly and reading this post today to feel free
 to add the Frye and/or Kristin Cavallari boots to my Christmas Wish List as I have 
for sure been placed on Santa’s Nice List this year!   


 Shop the Look
(top to bottom-left to right)



And of course,  a little style inspiration! 






Happy Friday!! 

dc signature

3 comments:

  1. Love! Can't wait to go shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! living in Florida, we rarely get to wear boots but these are super good ideas for those in a colder region!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...