Wednesday, October 21, 2015

For the Love of Cooking {Gaither Taco Soup}

Last week I tried a new taco soup recipe. 
It got rave reviews from Scott, however I still feel it needs a 
little tweaking to really be a home run. 

I personally would do less meat, shocker right?!
I put 1lb of ground beef for the hubby, but I felt like a chicken pecking
around the meat.  I also thought it would be even more delish if we added
green and red peppers. I am also toying with the idea of adding yellow rice.
I will have to update yall again on what adjustments I make next time 

For now here is the Gaither Taco Soup that is a home run for  
the meat lovers of the world! 


{What You Will Need} 
1 lb. Ground Beef, browned and drained
1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Mix 1 oz 
(the secret ingredient behind so many recipes)
1 packet Taco Seasoning Mix 1 oz
1 can Beef Broth 14.5 oz
1 can Kidney Beans 16 oz drained
1 can Black Beans 15 oz rinsed and drained
1 can Petite Diced Tomatoes + liquid from can 14.5 oz
1 can Corn + liquid from can 15 oz 
1 can Original Rotel – Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies 10 oz 


   
Once you have gathered your ingredients you will start
by browning your ground beef.  Drain and place in the crock pot.

 

Next, just start dumping all your ingredients!
Make sure to rinse your black beans.




Give it all a good stir!


 Set your crock pot to low for 4 hours...


Garnish with your favorite toppings .
I went with guacamole, shredded, cheese, sour cream, a 
dash of salt + pepper.  Then break out those addicting 
Tostitos scoop chips and ENJOY!


 dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...