Thursday, January 22, 2015

For the Love of Cooking {Avocado Goodness}

If you've been around the Delightfully Chic Blog much it's no secret that I am obsessed with any carb out there and Mexican food is my go to comfort food.  Give me a dollop, excuse me, a big ole scoop of guacamole and my day has been made.  The husband and I make tacos at home at least once a week and I have fresh avocado every morning for breakfast. Seriously, the obsession is oh so real!

During some of my daily Pinterest scrolling I came across this gem of a recipe and immediately added it to my to-do list!!   I'm having some of my closest girlfriends over this weekend for a little social hour and I'm thinking I may have to give this a whirl.

I give you...

Avocado, Cream Cheese, and Salsa Puff Pastries




Amaze Right?!

Stop by Averie Cooks for the complete how to!


dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...