Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I Spy {Halloween Movie Picks}

I will be the first to admit I am at TOTAL scaredy cat! I am talking almost 32 years old and STILL scared of the dark! That’s right I keep a night light in my room… #noshameinmygame 
I love Halloween but, I do not need scary people covered in fake blood jumping out at me or some ax murderer haunting my dreams.  I made the mistake of seeing the Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake, you know the one with Jessica Biel back in 2003? Well after sitting through the entire movie curled up in a tiny ball with my eyes covered 90% of the time I swore my days of attempting to watch horror movies was OVER! So when it comes to scary movies I keep it pretty PG. 
Here are a few of my faves that are fun for the whole fam and a few that will scare ya just enough but, won’t have you sleeping with one eye open!


dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...