Wednesday, October 9, 2013

I Spy {Fall Wreaths and Frugal Tiff?!}

I adore a wreath on a door front. I just feel they give you that welcome to our home cozy feeling!

However, wreaths are one thing that I have always thought were priced way high! I have been told many times in my life that I have “no concept of money” and that I spend way too frivolously but, went it comes to wreaths I just think it’s insane how pricey they can be. I have no doubt this is why so many people make their own. I say every year I’m going to hang a wreath on my front door for fall and NEVER do simply because I can never find one that I adore that is at a reasonable price. This year I feel like all of my neighbors have adorned their door fronts with the beauty’s so now it’s kinda like I’m the odd ball out! Well this just can’t be! I guess maybe I ought to pass on a pair of new fall boots and join the club? HA! Who am I kidding? I’d much rather skip a meal or two than give up a “necessity” like new boots.
Like Miss Carrie Bradshaw said…
“When I first moved to New York and I was totally broke, sometimes I bought Vogue instead of dinner. I found it fed me more.”






dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...