Friday, July 12, 2013

If the Music is Good, You *Dance* {#Dchic Top 5 Downloads}


Woo Hoo! It's FINALLY the weekend!
I feel like I have put in at least 2 weeks’ worth of work this week.
This chick is ready to kick her heels up and have one carefree kind of weekend.  Staring with a little girls night tonight, soaking up sunrays poolside Saturday (Sorry rain and clouds, you're not on the guest list), and tomorrow night going to see Mr. Luke Bryan and Florida Georgia Line in concert!!! I absolutely adore LB so I'm super stoked!

Once again I can't seem to limit myself to just 5 downloads so this week turn the volume on up and enjoy 10 great downloads!

The first six tracks are newbies that will totally get ya up and dancing. The video to song #3 {It's You by Duck Sauce} is crazy fab...2 words dancing cornrows! {video below}

Jay-Z released his new album with of course a great track featuring Mr. Timberlake. Every time I hear it, I like just a little bit more, BUT, make sure to also check out "Tom Ford" also on the record.

Song #8 you have probably heard but, thought I would include for any of you who haven't. I personally like to sing this one with the volume extra loud to drown out my horrific singing skills.

The last two…well now I gotta get pumped up for tomorrow night! ; )
 




Happy Weekend


dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...