Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Flashback

Happy Friday Loves!
Did you have a meet and greet today with the slippery mess that's been falling from the sky?
We sure did in NC!  The roads are way icy and after experiencing them first hand, I have decided to make it a cozy movie night in!

I'm excited to be kicking off a new series for Delightfully Chic!
I am (as I'm sure many of you are) completely addicted to Instagram and love browsing through all the amazing snapshots while handing out lots of "hearts"!
So, I got to thinking, what better way to wrap up each week than with a round-up of some of my favorite shots I've discovered throughout the week? 

Enjoy! 


1. @designlovefest 2. @alice_olivia 3. @brittgastineau
4. @sugarandcloth  5. @laurenconrad   6. @thedecorista
7. @dallasshaw 8. @mackenziehoran  9. @dawndelrusso

Make sure to check these ladies out and stop by and visit @delightfullychic while you are scrolling through swooning and handing out hearts! 

Are you on instagram?
Leave your info below-I'd love to stop by and share the love! 

dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...