Wednesday, January 23, 2013

For The Love Of Cooking

Last night after settling in for a little relaxation with warm jammies on and champs in hand...Time-Out! Yes, it's true-sometimes I sit at home ALONE and reach for a glass of the bubbly instead of vino. I am a firm believer that every single lady, well let's be real, every woman out there should insure that her abode is always stocked with at least ONE bottle of the good stuff!  Even on your not so good days, you can always perk up and celebrate the fact there is champs to cheer you up. It is just something about that "POP" when opening that makes me do a "Carrie Bradshaw" squeal of delight!
Ok! Time-In...
So as I was saying, last night after settling in I had my usual nightly routine of browsing new blogs, magazine sites, and pinterest while watching Sex and the City reruns. That’s when I came across a recipe from Donna Hay and immediately knew it had to be today’s feature.
 
Coriander Pesto Potato Salad
Pinned Image

Did someone say pesto??
Count me in!
Stop by the Donna Hay website for the complete recipe.


dc signature

1 comment:

  1. That looks delish! And yes, I'm always stocked with at least one bottle of the good stuff ;)

    New Follower from the Blog Hop!

    She Xx http://thesongthatsummersings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...