Wednesday, January 9, 2013

For The Love Of Cooking

This week's recipe is just too PERFECT for any of you guys and girls out there like me.
I love watching and cheering on my favorite teams with friends over a cold beevo and I love a good "wing".  That is...a good wing minus the chicken AND bone (chills) and sauce. 
OK, so maybe I just like the kick of buffalo and hot wing sauce?!
It's not that I'm totally against chicken, I just am not a huge fan of meat.  When I do eat meat, I cut every single bite into the tiniest pieces and inspect every morsel before chowing down. 
Ridiculous I know.

So, you can imagine my excitement when this yummy app from Skinny Taste hit my inbox eariler this week.

Buffalo Cauliflower Bites 


Finally, I have something besides celery I can completely drown in hot sauce and enjoy without all the inspector gadget action.
The only tweak I would make- replace the blue cheese with ranch!

So what do you think?
Are you still going for the wings or would you give this healthier yet still spunky veggie a try?



dc signature

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a delicious football snack! Good thing the Super Bowl is right around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there - new follower from the linkup! Love your blog & can't wait to read more! Hope you have a great day :)
    Rachel
    http://sugar-stripes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...