Tuesday, December 5, 2017

What's Your Flavor? Plaid, Tartan, Buffalo Check...

I know so many of you are like me right now and just cannot get enough plaid, tartan, and buffalo check in your life.  Our kitchen Christmas decor is currently a mix of buffalo check and plaid and I LOVE IT!  If you follow @delightfullychic on IG I know you have seen my current obsession in several post!

BUT...Let's talk fashion.  Anyone else dying to get your hands on the perfect pair of buffalo check flats or plaid heels?  Here is a roundup that hopefully will help us all out! 



Ok- Spill it...what are your faves?!

I have to be honest I'm loving BOTH of the Brooks Brothers Flats, the Armani pump, and the darling Penny Loves Kenny buffalo check flats!!

dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...