Monday, March 14, 2016

Quote of the Week {Weekend Wrap Up}

Well, the week has officially arrived!  Baby G is due to arrive this Saturday, however, I think we all know this little one and "the man upstairs" are in control of this!  I am sooooo ready to meet our angel!!! So, Baby G, feel free to make today your birthday if you think today feels right! 

For us, this past weekend we tried to take it slow, keep the feet elevated (edema is so not cool nor flattering) and enjoy what might have just been our last weekend before becoming parents!

I came home to fresh flowers and strawberries on Friday, Scott knows how to make me smile!
I had a major craving for Zack's, a longtime local spot in Burlington.  So we satisfied my craving.


On Saturday, we spent the morning having a little qt with my brother and soon to be Uncle Brent!
We got out and about and ran a few errands and enjoyed the sunshine.  We even made it out to my BFF's house to see the progress as they move into their forever home. I also totally lost a game of Trouble against Carly Grace (5) and Raylee (3). 


We wrapped up the weekend with a little yard work and watched What to Expect When You're Expecting.  Cliche, yes, but it just felt right and was so hilarious! Thank you to my Mama for buying the movie for us! I also think this was her way of keeping me at home and resting!! ;)

I have exciting news to share tomorrow so make sure to stop by!

Wishing you all a beautiful week! 



dc signature


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...