Thursday, March 10, 2016

Maternity Session with Brittany Blake Photography

At 34 weeks my dearest and incredible photographer friend Brittany Blake of Brittany Blake Photography was back behind her lens again for us capturing the most precious memories.  Maternity pictures are something I knew I wanted for Baby G to have to look back on one day, but not something I was thrilled about taking.  I once again let go and left it all in the hands of Brittany who made me feel completely beautiful in my own skin.

Today I am sharing a few of my favorites (I love the black and white shots) but to see the complete session stop by the Brittany Blake Photography Blog and join us on our journey to becoming parents!



 



 dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...