Friday, June 28, 2013

If the Music is Good, You *Dance* {#Dchic Top 5 Downloads}

It's Friday and in less than an hour I'm off to the beach for a much needed weekend away!
Let's hope the rain holds off long enough for me to soak up lots of rays!

Here is a quick breakdown of this week’s top downloads from yours truly!

{Roar} Swedish House Mafia might have went their separate ways #heartbreaking but, we have two-thirds of the group collaborating for yet another crazy good mix!
This has been my #1 workout song this week!

{Hey Now} Heard it! Liked it! Downloaded it!

{We Can't Stop} Hi, My name is Tiffany, I'm 31 and yes, I still watch music videos daily
#idontwanttogrowup
After picking my jaw up off the floor from the raunchiness of Miley’s new vid I immediately had to playback. Raunchy vid or not, I'm diggin' the song and kinda diggin' Miley's "Dope" getup.

{And Be Loved} Longtime fave and did I mention I'm leaving for the coast in less than an hour?! #onrepeat

{I Wanna Sex You Up} A darling sweetheart who loves a good throwback as much as me requested a Color Me Badd tune so...Just for you Sparky!


You will need to have a Spotify account to listen- it's free to sign-up
You can link-in with your facebook as well.


dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...