Tuesday, December 20, 2011

This Christmas: With Megan of Style Me Swanky


Hi everyone! I'm Megan from Style Me Swanky.  


I'm a (super) recently engaged, twenty-something from Charleston, SC!




I became so excited when Tiffany Ashley asked me to share with the Delightfully Chic readers what I am dying for this holiday season.  I absolutely love her blog & am so excited to visit with all of you.
First of all, can you believe that Christmas is in less than a week!? Where on Earth has the time gone?  I, for one, am completely behind on my Christmas shopping.  Next year, I will start my Christmas shopping the day after Thanksgiving and have it finished a week later.  
On a realistic note, wouldn't it be so amazing if I were to actually stand by that claim?

Okay, getting to the point here...
what would I love to see under the tree this year? 
Silver-Plated Magazine Holder



This is such a stylish way to showcase your favorite magazines! I absolutely love silver accents in a room -especially when they have that hammered, distressed look.

$99


Wellie Market Tote by Clava

This is to die for!  Clava carries these totes in a huge variety of different colors.  It folds flat, so it's super convenient when not in use.  I would use this for everything -even a beach bag, since it's a waterproof material! 

$36 + $14 for embroidery


The Cities: NYC Travel Brush Collection


This is such a perfect travel brush kit.  The hard case is perfect for stowing away in your luggage because it will not allow the bristles to get bent.  This kit has every brush any girl would need for on-the-go makeup application!  Not to mention, Sigma brushes are very similar to MAC brushes in terms of quality, but they are so much more affordable.
 $59

Kindle Fire

I heard that this baby is super comparable to the iPad, but for a fraction of the price.  It has access to thousands of apps, books, magazines, and it has a super quick internet connection for browsing your favorite websites! Even though it is only 7", I think that's the perfect size for keeping in your handbag.

$199

J. Crew Bienna Satchel in Red

I saw this satchel in our Charleston J. Crew store and it is so much more amazing in person!  The leather is incredibly rich and luxurious.  Such a fantastic handbag for the price -plus J. Crew is doing a 30% off sale right now! 
 $348 

...and the last gift is one that I may or may not have already purchased for myself.  Oops! ;)

Two's Company Python Trays







AMAZE.end of story.

$50 - $60

I enjoyed my visit with Delightfully Chic!
 Come visit my blog!

Xo. 

Isn't Megan an absolute doll with crazy good taste?!
Thanks so much love for stopping by- Congratulations again on your recent engagement and Merry Christmas!
dc signature

2 comments:

  1. LOVE those Python trays and haven't seen them anywhere! I wonder if they're too late to be a Christmas list addition :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Two's Company! I have a lot of good stuff from them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...