Friday, December 9, 2011

Let's hear it for New York, New York, New York...

Happy Weekend Loves!!
Bags are packed and we (my brother and I) are off!!
I am beyond excited to FINALLY see NYC at Christmas time; I'm even more pumped to do some serious damage in the shopping department!

If I haven't mentioned before I seriously have the BEST big brother ever! 
He totally trumps Santa when it comes to giving the most amazing Christmas gifts!! ...Oops in case my sweet mama and daddy are reading this...Santa does give amaze prezzies too but, this year...you're trumped! haha

Here is one of my all time fave pics of my brother and I...My college graduation!


Oh and maybe a few throwbacks...just for fun!



xoxo-
See ya back here on Monday!!



dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...