Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunday Sanctuary

First- THANK YOU to all my amazing friends, unbelievable family, and fabulous blogger friends!
All your emails, tweets, facebook comments, text, and blog posts have meant so very much to me! 

I can't believe the Delightfully Chic Shop is finally live and it just tickles me to pieces that you are all loving the collection!

DC has a few surprises in store and lots of additions coming soon to the collection so stay tuned!

For now check out these amazing blogs featuring the launch of the Delightfully Chic Shop!






Make sure to email us at Delightfullychic@yahoo.com  when you share the DC love in a post and we will feature your blog on the stores website and in a thank you post!

xoxo-

dc signature

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!! I just checked out your shop and I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...