Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I Spy...Bows

I Spy is a new series for Delightfully Chic where you will find the latest fashion trends!

The first I Spy...Bows!

How can you go wrong with a bow?! OK-so it is possible to do the "bow thing" wrong but, here are a few pics of the ever so feminine bow done right!

Starting with Valentino who is definitely having a bow crush!


Reese, Gwen, and Michelle got it right!


Diamonds and Bows...Always a win!
Tiffany's
Milly of NY is totally bow-craz...lovin the fingerless gloves!!



And this trend just wouldn't be complete without a few fabulous shoes!!
Steve Madden makes the bow super sultry and sexy while Manolo keeps the bow extra classy!

So are you lovin' or cringing over this trend??!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm such a girly-girl so naturally a sucker for bows too! May I puh-leaaaase have those royal blue manolos? Die.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...