Tuesday, June 26, 2018

My June Wish List

How is June almost over?!
Before another day slips by -  I'm halting everything to finally share this months wish list!


We are just in the very beginning stages of FINALLY renovating our master bedroom.  You would think I would have moved it up on the priority list much sooner, but in all honesty, I feel the only people who really see it are myself, Scott, and Fiona...and we aren't THAT hard to impress! haha
All jokes aside- I have a vision for this room and the gorgeous Whitlock Pillow and Carlotta Armchair would be an absolutely perfect fit!

The A&F Shorts are on the list simply because I have heard so many fellow bloggers RAVE about these shorts! Y'all know I am NOT a fan of shorts.  So, when people start saying things like, they fit my mom-bod and my cheekies are covered...I'm giving them a go! Plus, they are on major sale!

I've linked everything up below!
What are your faves from the list this month?!
Make sure to comment below!

Ruffle Hem Pants $35
Whitlock and Co Pillow  $42
Kendra Scott Turquoise Pinch  Bracelet $55
Free People Scrunchie 3 for $12
A&F Shorts on Sale for $29
Carlotta Accent Chair $209
Camo Shoes $22


dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...