Friday, October 10, 2014

Love It or Hate It {Ombre Accent Wall}

Hey Hey Hey...Remember Me?!  
I'm back and with a new last name!!! Allow me to reintroduce myself as the forever blushing bride Tiffany Gaither to one handsome man and total gentleman, Scott Gaither!! 
That's right...August 2nd at 6pm, my fella and I tied the knot and marital bliss has completely ensued!
I have a full post coming your way soon with all the details but, for now here is just a tiny sneak peek! 
Alexis of Red Stone Photography is nothing short of amazing!!!

Scott and I currently have our home on the market and we are hunting a new place we can call home so you can imagine how I am filling my spare times these days!! Pinterest and my forever favorite glossy mags are all I can seem to gush over at the moment!  I stumbled across this beautiful ombre accent wall and started thinking...would this be fun in an office or sitting room??  Maybe a guest room or nursery (hold your horses, we are still enjoying being newlyweds at the moment but, a girl has to think of the future...duh).  

So what are your thoughts??  Are you diggin' the transition of color onto an accent wall or do you feel this trend is best left for your luscious locks and cakes and such?!





So what's it gonna be?? 
Love it or Hate it??!

dc signature

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...