Wednesday, March 20, 2013

For The Love Of Cooking

Hallelujah Spring has arrived!!!

I couldn't be more tickled to see all the buds on the trees and little signs of life popping up all-around!
For me, the spring season means new beginnings and coincidentally, that is exactly where I am in life; Starting a new chapter.  Well to be honest, I'm starting a whole new book!!!
Don't forget my challenge to you this week.  Have you been doing some serious soul searching?

~~~~~~~~~

Last week I was online shopping over at Williams-Sonoma when I came across this saucy eye-candy.
  
Chorizo and Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos

I can't wait to con my neighbors turned closed friends into giving these a go!
They love spicy foods and Christy's hubby Mike is a total grill master!
I will be more than willing to help with the coring of the peppers. 
If and only if I get to use the super cool pepper corer!



See the complete recipe here!

dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...