Monday, March 12, 2012

Lonny: Spring 2012

I was so tickled on Saturday when the latest issue of Lonny hit my inbox!  However, I was buried under mounds of clothes.  I somehow got the notion to completely pull everything out of my closet and reorganize...pure madness or early spring cleaning...Who Knows?!



I'm finally having a chance to take a quick look at all the goodness of Lonny's latest masterpiece!

Here are a few faves from the issue!



Huge fan of Joanna Goddard of My Cup of Jo, so I was super excited to see this feature!


Taking a peek into designer Amanda Nisbet's Upper East Side design studio was a major highlight for me! 




See more from the issue here

dc signature

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous of your spring closet cleaning. I wanted to do that this weekend and was too tired on Sunday to tackle it. Were you a little bit scared because I am! Would love any good tips!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...