Wednesday, March 28, 2012

For The Love Of Cooking: Papaya Avocado Salad


I have been (if I do say so myself) kicking booty on my new healthy lifestyle, clean eating plan!
I am down 8lbs and have 8 more to go to reach goal by end of April!

The only probably I tend to run into is boring food choices!
I am just about over, tilapia, tuna, and chicken...and almonds and sweet potatoes, don't even get me started!  I am on a serious mission to add a few new items to the daily routine and mix things up a bit!  This salad I completely think will do the trick!  I even think adding this mixture to the top of fish or chicken would be a major and delish plus!


Nutrition Breakdown
Servings: 6
Serving Size: about 2/3 cup
Calories: 112.5
Fat: 8.4 g
Carb: 10.3g
Fiber: 5.9 g
Protein: 2.0 g

See the complete recipe here!



dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...